This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
We are on the hunt for a curious intern who will become a part of Risk, Compliance & Audit team! Are you passionate and curious about this field? You want to work with professional Technology team and learn from them? This position might be the greatest opportunity to kick-off your career!
Don't hesitate and apply!
- Manage the regular and ad-hoc activities in the IT Risk, Compliance and Audit processes, in IT audit engagement coordination and finding management, IT risk oversight, IT Regulatory & Compliance obligation control and management
- Be responsible for own (sub-)topics in the further enhancements of overarching IT risk and compliance management practices at Luminor Technology
- Support in coordination and project management of bank-Technology activities, as well as, the process development and implementation
- Creation of presentations, subject-matter materials and decision templates for management and subject-matter working groups
- Be responsible for the meeting organization and management
Skills and experience:
- High appetite for learning new things
- Problem solving, ownership skills, high attention to details
- You are a team player who enjoys communication and collaboration
- Good English skills (both written and spoken)
- Professional Office 365 skills
- Basic Jira and Confluence skills
- You have practical or theoretical knowledge in banking, IT, risk, law or other related areas (preferred)
- You are a second year student of Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Law or related subjects
A salary for this position is 700 eur (Gross)
The duration of internship is 4 months with the REAL possibility to get a permanent contract!
Application deadline is 9th of December
In case of questions please feel free to contact: the Hiring Manager Katrina Jermolova: Katrina.Jermolova@luminorgroup.com