Are you experienced in managing large and complex projects? Can you speak the same language with developers, business analysts and testers? If you are ready for the challenge then now is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you! We are now looking for a Senior Project Manager.
- Establish, lead, and maintain distributed team and stakeholders;
- Manage vendor and partners relationships;
- Identify, avoid or mitigate, and monitor risks;
- Ensure processes for quality assurance and control;
- Initiate, manage, and monitor tasks as well as control costs;
- Be responsible for the team's motivation;
- Promote learning from retrospectives;
- Eliminate impediments for goal maximization;
- Maintain sustainable pace, by using resource levelling.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large and complex projects;
- Experience overseeing Project Teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and Testers;
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and Luminor business environment;
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (preferable);
- Development and customer focus, flexibility, openness to change;
- Readiness to take ownership;
- Professional MS Office skills;
- Basic knowledge of JIRA and Confluence;
- Professional English language skills;
- Certificate in PMI (PMP level) or IPMA (level B) or relevant (preferable).
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities to innovate, as we build a bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
- A salary range for this position at 2000-3730 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 12th of December
In case of questions please feel free to contact: Tomas.Krisciunas@luminorgroup.com