This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
Our team is expanding, and we are looking for a new team member.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you! We are looking for Fraud Monitoring Specialist who will be joining Fraud Risk Management Unit under the First Line of Defence. By joining the team, you will contribute to daily fraud monitoring activities to ensure that the organization, our customers and the communities in which we operate are protected from the harms associated with fraud.
- Monitoring of customers and potentially fraudulent activity related transactions by investigating alerts generated in Luminor’s anti-financial crime systems
- Analysing customers' information and transactions using Luminor's systems, public databases and records
- Maintaining contact with structural units responsible for communication with customers to obtain information about customer's activity
- Identification of suspicious and unusual activity related with fraud, preparation of a summary of investigation and overview of customer’s activity and escalation to respective units if needed
- Contribution to a good working environment by taking on a positive and constructive approach in cooperation with colleagues and giving honest feedback ensuring the drive of high performance in the unit
Skills and experience:
- University degree in law, economics, finance managements or similar
- At least 1 year experience working in Fraud Monitoring/AML/CFT/Sanctions area
- Fluency in Latvian and English, knowledge of Russian would be considered as a strong plus
- Suitable interpersonal skills: trustworthiness, ability to maintain confidentiality and to manage sensitive information
- Eye on details, “can-do” attitude
- Ability and willingness to train, support and coach others
- Teamwork, taking responsibility for assuring good co-operation with business and in team
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities to innovate, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position at 1150-1650 EUR (Gross), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 8th of December
In case of questions please feel free to contact Hiring Manager Linas.Sadeckas@luminorgroup.com or HR email@example.com.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2500 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2022
€ 1500 – 2200
Beigu termiņš: 21.05.2022
€ 1200 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 30.05.2022