C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
Currently we are looking for Release Manager with good engineering backgound, who is a team player and will communicate with clients in global environment.
Professional skills and qualification:
- Experience in managing the releases in one or several projects;
- Project management knowledge: Software development lifecycle, Agile, BPML, etc;
- Engineering knowledge (Java stack, DevOps, Public Clouds);
- General knowledge of software building, packaging and deployment process (git, environments, CI/CD pipelines);
- Engineering background (Admin, Development, DevOps);
- Client communications, problem solving, result-oriented, team-player;
- Advanced level in English reading/speaking/writing.
As an advantage:
Prior assignments – Test Lead, Manager or Development Lead.
- Participate in project initiation (scope and timeline clarification, estimations, etc.);
- Maintain release management routines, processes and tools for all project phases in several projects;
- Communicate project plans, commitments and dependencies inside the team and with stakeholders;
- Maintain information exchange between inter-dependent streams in terms of release processes;
- Coordinate work with third-parties involved into the release management process;
- Participate in continuous release management process improvement;
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: