FRONT - END DEVELOPER
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
We are looking for Front - End Developer who is ready to combine the art of web-based applications with UI design development; someone, who is motivated to fill the gap between visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, according to company and project standards.
Professional skills and qualifications:
• Experience in development of SPA applications;
• Understanding of application design principles;
• Cross browser support;
• Usability analysis and definition skills;
• Ability to work in a strict time box;
• Good level in English reading/speaking/writing;
• Good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
• Libraries and frameworks: Angular 12+; React.JS;
• Experience with state management tools: Redux, MobX;
• Experience of pure CSS + HTML, jQuery and Bootstrap;
• CI/CD approach (Git, Atlassian BitBucket, Apache Maven, Azure DevOps).
As an advantage:
• Cloud (Amazone, Azure, Google);
• Experience with Node.js, JSON-RPC and REST;
• Experience with GraphQL;
• Understanding of CI/CD approach (Git, Atlassian BitBucket, Apache Maven, Azure DevOps).
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Participate in development of web-based applications;
- Participate in sprint planning & estimation sessions;
- Test and document the produced software according to company and project standards;
- Communication with internal and external project stakeholders;
- Lead technical workstream(s) and manage subordinates (if any).
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
• Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
• Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
• Career growth and opportunities for development;
• Regular company and team building events;
• Opportunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: