At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
You will be responsible for employer branding and recruitment processes: from planning, targeting our audience, organizing & participating in employer branding events, to full recruitment process lifecycle, Being a part of Talent team in Riga office the role offers a variety of development paths, including processes improvements, various internal projects, as well as become trusted HR business advisor to the leadership team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Plan & ensure recruiting needs with business leaders, including understand & follow up with the business services and news;
- Coordinate the entire recruitment process;
- Enhance the current recruitment process, create a strong Employer Brand and drive innovative resourcing solutions to attract the best talent;
- Drive delivery of a “best in class” experience for all candidates;
- Plan & participate in Employer Branding communication, events & activities (universities career days, open door days etc.);
- Develop and maintain relationships with the business leaders, faculties of our key universities, student organizations and third-party suppliers;
- Build the Firm’s reputation as a top employer of graduates amongst the student population.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Good understanding of business processes and services;
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment;
- Ability to quickly pick up full account management of key recruitment areas;
- Team-player, eager to help others and share knowledge whenever possible.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in HR, having a strong recruitment/ talent attraction & acquisition background;
- Strong knowledge of sourcing process, sourcing tools and techniques;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level of spoken and written Latvian and English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Ideally, you’ll also have
Experience recruiting for financial services and consulting professionals would be an advantage.
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a person with an enthusiastic, positive and can-do attitude. If you are motivated by challenge and if you like taking ownership of your work, this role is perfect for you. Creativity and having an open mind for defining new solutions would be extremely helpful in your work. A data-driven approach towards recruitment is also highly valuable.
What we offer
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world;
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues;
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career;
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.