What will you do?
- Create presentations and catalogs; prepare layouts for printing, select materials, and control / overlook the whole process;
- Maintain the corporate identity;
- Develop vector and raster graphics;
- Closely cooperate with the UI / UX development department to create new masterpieces together;
- Create logos, animated and static banners.
What do we expect from you?
- Profile portfolio with your previous works;
- At least 2 years of experience in the Graphic Designer’s position;
- Mature artistic taste, sense of style, creative thinking, ability to generate ideas;
- Knowledge of the Adobe package (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
- Knowledge of three languages: Latvian, English, Russian.
It will be a plus if you:
- Knowledge of After Effects, Figma;
- Experience in drawing UI elements, illustrations, icons.
What do we offer?
- Salary starting from 1000 EUR gross;
- A friendly and supportive environment to work in;
- Career and personal development opportunities;
- State-of-art office in the city center;
- Free parking;
- Free manicure or barber service;
- Health insurance;
- Free gym membership;
- Fairly the best coffee you’ve ever tried.