Internship - Junior Project Manager
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
As a global company, we have worked with clients like Ford, BMW, Land Rover, L'Oreal, Lancome, Durex, Happy Socks, THE MET museum, airBaltics, PUMA, and the list goes on.
As an intern, you will gain:
● New knowledge
● Unique experience by working on projects with global brands!
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
● Be prepared to understand customers needs and goals
● Get acquainted with the technological platforms and enable them
● Understand technological solutions enabling them
● Describe the business requirements and expectations of the customer to your team
● Collaborate with Tech Lead
● Follow up the progress and risks on daily progress
● Maintain roadmap of the project
● Revise quality and content
● Prepare for go-live
● Launch the project
● Have your own hardware
● Intermediate written and spoken English
● To secure the internship officially - documents from your University will be necessary
How do I start my journey?
● Apply to this internship!
● Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
● Wonder what those are? Usually a test assignment and a technical interview!
What are the benefits?
● Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
● Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
● Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
● A potential opportunity to become a permanent employee
● Library, events, and so much more!
Take the first step and join our global team!
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3000 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 06.07.2022
€ 1000 – 1200
Beigu termiņš: 15.07.2022
€ 1200 – 1200
Beigu termiņš: 27.07.2022