We have an amazing opportunity for a Front Desk Receptionist to join our Core Business Services team in Latvia.
Your key responsibilies:
- Answering and forwarding phone calls;
- Overseeing e-mails and meeting calendars;
- Handling inward and outward correspondence (mail, courier etc.);
- Welcoming clients to meetings;
- Assisting colleagues;
- Ordering necessary stationary and do other day-to-day tasks;
- Demonstrating professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and multitasking ability;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools;
- English and Latvian language proficiency.
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world;
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues;
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career;
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you;
- Newest technology and governance practices.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.