PYTHON DEVELOPER / MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
We are looking for a Python Developer / Machine Learnig Engineer who is ready to be a part of a Machine Learning team focusing on implementing Machine Learning solutions in production. We look for developer having experience in building high-performing, enterprise-grade applications; someone, who is motivated to develop efficient Python code while keeping up with full software development life cycle from concept to testing.
Professional skills and qualification:
- Good understanding of applications' design principles;
- Experience in enterprise web applications and REST APIs development;
- Knowledge of SDLC;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Good level in English reading/speaking/writing, and good understanding of Latvian and/or Russian.
Job experience / knowledge of:
- Data processing frameworks (Pandas);
- Data visualization frameworks (Matplotlib, Seaborn);
- Jupyter Notebooks;
- RDBMS (Microsoft SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or similar);
- Packaging Python components and continuous automatic tests.
Following experience will be considered as an advantage:
- Machine Learning frameworks (Sklearn, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch);
- Pipeline orchestration frameworks (Kedro, Airflow, Luigi, Dask);
- Azure Machine Learning;
- Cloud native applications (Azure, Amazon, Ali);
- Azure DevOps;
- Java, C++, C#;
- Map-Reduce frameworks (Spark, Data Bricks).
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Work closely with Data Scientists (research team);
- Complete assigned software development tasks, document and test software code within defined timeframes and according to the company/project standards;
- Review software code, report review results and implement required improvements;
- Work closely with software testing team and assist them when required.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: