What do we expect from you?
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Personal Assistant or Administrative Specialist;
- Proficiency in MS Office 365;
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent English, Russian and Latvian languages;
- Sense of humour (because we all are funny in here and love jokes).
What will you do?
- Take care of office management duties, including building/office space maintenance, dealing with supplies, handling the equipment, storing and process invoices, arranging purchases;
- Organize the office layout and day-to-day operations;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Handle OM-related employees needs;
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services;
- Issue, exchange, and monitor gaming floor employees' uniforms;
- Carry out other business ad-hoc tasks.
What do we offer?
- A friendly and supportive environment to work in;
- Career and personal development opportunities;
- State-of-art office in the city center;
- Free parking;
- Free manicure or barber service;
- Health insurance;
- Free gym membership;
- Fairly the best coffee you've ever tried.