We are currently looking to fill the position of Export Sales Representative for the Scandinavian Market.
Sales representatives responsible for the countries Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark will be responsible for the full cycle sales activities for the Kronobuild product range.
This is a full-time position, which requires 4 days of field and 1-day office work at Riga plant.
We are looking for experienced sales professional who:
• has practical experience in sales;
• has the potential to search for new customers and build long-term business relationships;
• preferably knows the building materials, construction industries, and has experience in cooperating with DIY chains, developers, distributors;
• has good organization of work, self-discipline, and focus on success;
• is ready to travel 4 days each week, and spend 1 day at Riga plant;
• knows one of the following languages: Finnish, Danish, or Swedish and has business proficiency in English;
• has B class driving license.
Your duties will be:
• active management of sales activities on the entrusted market for Kronobuild product range;
• building good relations with the company's clients by maintaining contacts and high-quality customer service;
• preparing commercial offers, negotiating terms of cooperation with customers, and monitoring sales;
• creating and implementing new sales solutions;
• ensuring the proper functioning of the after-sales service (customer service, complaints); preparation of analyzes and sales reports;
• conducting training and presentations.
We are offering:
• Work in an international company that is a world leader in its industry;
• A chance for further professional development;
• An employment contract without a trial period;
• Attractive base salary and a bonus system which supports performance;
• Intensive training during the onboarding process, and continuous support through cooperation.