About us & position:
IBANPAY SIA is a Latvian-based company specializing in provision of outsourced services.
With over 15 years of experience, we are supporting our clients' business needs on a daily basis.
We are looking for the proactive and service oriented person, who could make hard things sound easy and one who possess a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to do what is necessary. Someone who already had experience to lead the team or has innate leadership skills.
• manage and lead the L2 Support team (plan, monitor and appraise job results)
• develop, optimize and enforce systems, policies, procedures and productivity standards
• enhance IT support level – improve internal and external processes, basing on feedbacks from stakeholders
• distribute workflow, daily routines and projects
• identify, analyze and troubleshoot Production issues
• maintain information systems in Production environment depending on the business / operational needs
• provide 24/7 support (to resolve Blocker/Critical issues on Production environment)
• communicate daily (oral & written) in English and Russian with internal / external stakeholders and developers
The ideal candidate should possess the following professional skills and personal attributes:
• job experience in relevant field – HelpDesk, L2, Technical Support etc.
• previous experience in a manager role or innate leadership skills
• aptitude to work in dynamic environment and passion for quick understanding/learning
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• ability to prioritize and take responsibility for own job and for the team
• strong interpersonal communication skills
• excellent English and good Russian languages; good Latvian language for the communication with the team
We are grateful to deliver for you the best employee experience and we offer:
• great professional team to lead (up to 10 persons)
• valuable work experience in a friendly, multicultural and dynamic environment
• first-hand experience in international e-wallet and credit card projects
• competitive salary and compensation package – based on your skills, experience and competencies
• private health insurance (including online/offline sports coverage), straight after successful probation
• regular corporate events
• modern workplace and free monitored parking
• partly remote work opportunities (mixed approach)
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia and have valid Covid certificate (for offline onboarding&trainings)
It will be nice if you prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us together along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 20.05.2022
Beigu termiņš: 25.05.2022
€ 3.8 – 4.5
Beigu termiņš: 20.05.2022