At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a member of the EY Consulting team, you will be at the forefront of driving an important transformation of large companies operating in the energy, transportation, and other industries, towards sustainability and supporting the European Green Deal agenda. As a Senior Consultant, you will have the right circumstances to develop your personal and business skills by working on large-scale, important, and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies in the Baltics and beyond.
Your key responsibilities:
• As Senior Consultant in Consulting, you will work on various advisory engagements in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader locally and in the Baltics, particularly sectors related with infrastructure development: energy and utilities, transportation, and others;
• Working in a team, you will interact with the client, collect the necessary inputs, perform analysis and develop solutions, undertake business research and prepare deliverables for the client. In addition, you will have the opportunity to learn how to manage the work of more junior colleagues.
Skills and attributes for success
This position will require strong interpersonal as well as analytical and critical thinking skills. You will be a part of an international team, so communication and collaboration skills will also help you to succeed.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• A Diploma in Finance/Economics/Business;
• 2+ years experience in an analytical position;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Latvian and English;
• Proficient MS Office skills;
• Willingness to learn and desire to exceed expectations;
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy;
• Experience in business model assessment and a good understanding of finance will be considered a plus.
What we look for
We look for people who are self-motivated, have can-do attitude, display high sense of responsibility, and have a strong drive to build a career in professional services. Our perfect candidate would be responsible, innovative, resourceful, analytical, and able to organize of own work.
What we offer
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development, and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
• A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world;
• Opportunity to develop your personal and business skills by interacting with the management teams of some of the largest and most well-known companies in the Baltics and beyond;
• To be among the pioneers and to potentially become an expert in the important area of business transformation towards sustainability and long-term climate goals;
• Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues;
• Opportunity to learn how to manage not only own work, but also the work of more junior colleagues;
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career;
• Fully paid Udemy courses and MBA study.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 6000 – 9000
Beigu termiņš: 05.06.2022
€ 2000 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2022
€ 3000 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 27.06.2022