What do we expect from you?
- A portfolio that demonstrates your skills;
- At least two years of work experience in Web (UX/UI) Design;
- Solid knowledge of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite;
- Ability to translate keywords into visuals;
- Understanding of web-based technologies;
- Strong time management skills with an ability to multitask;
- Good communication skills; being able to present and push forwards your creative ideas;
- A degree in web/graphic design or any other related field would be considered a plus.
What will you do?
- Develop professional UI concepts according to current business needs;
- Create user scenarios and flows; develop use cases and wireframes;
- Provide product tangibility through storytelling and prototyping;
- Contribute to the company Design System;
- Present your innovative solutions in a convincing manner;
- Create lasting designs for a great user experience;
- Combine insights from user research and product team to improve design;
- Take and lead UX/UI designs throughout the entire lifecycle.
What do we offer?
- A friendly and supportive environment to work in;
- Career and personal development opportunities;
- State-of-art office in the city center;
- Free parking;
- Free manicure or barber service;
- Health insurance;
- Free gym membership;
- Fairly the best coffee you've ever tried.