Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Growth team is looking for bright, talented, and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering PAID TRAFFIC THAT CONVERTS & “growth hacks” for top global eComm brands in the Baltics, Europe, and the US. You will learn to work with Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok Ads, explore and put into practice the latest trends in paid traffic acquisition.
What will you be dealing with?
Are you willing to work in a dynamic environment where you can LEARN and GROW in the digital marketing field every day?
Are you passionate about EXPERIMENTING A LOT to reach the right audience with engaging messaging?
Are you excited to see RESULTS coming from your work on a daily basis?
If the answer is YES, YES, YES -> send your CV right away!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Actively participate in the educational program with your mentors and learn the best practices in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Social Media Ads (Facebook/Instagram/TikTok, etc.), Linkedin ads
- Support account managers in daily campaign management (keywords, targeting, audiences, text ads, conversions, etc.)
- Participate in traffic channel auditing
- Help with creative ads development & testing
What we are looking for:
- Interest in digital marketing and understanding of how the Internet works
- Passion for digital advertising – you are excited about seeing results coming from campaigns configured by you
- An interest in human psychology and decision-making processes
- You can work independently, do your research, and aren't scared to ask questions when needed
- You’re highly organized – take notes, document everything
- Humility & wisdom to accept that there will be times you're wrong
- Good English skills – you’re articulate, can write and communicate well
Bonus points (not required) if you have:
- Experience with digital advertising
- Experience and knowledge in statistical data analysis
- Experience in media planning
- Excel skills
If you lack some of these skills but consider yourself a fast learner, get in touch, and we'll see if you have what it takes.
- Active and interesting Online Office – games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus – every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional growth opportunities
- Professional certifications
- Health insurance
- Language course coverage
- Monthly sports activities coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth – we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials, and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex, and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast - and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!
How to apply?
How to apply?
- Apply to this Job Ad!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we'll get back to you very soon with the information about the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment, and a technical interview
NOTE! If you start work remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.