The Operations Coordinator is a highly organized person which assists with the management of daily business activities and administrative tasks.
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities (dealer’s internal rotation, live behavior, and evaluations, etc)
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering phone calls on the shift, scheduling meetings with staff and upper management, etc.
- Requesting office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment and reporting anything that is out to place or needs the Office Manager’s assistance.
- Coordinating the proper allocation of human resources throughout the shifts and days.
- Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees on their first shifts.
- Planning and organizing staff training and retrainings when visibly necessary, and employee engagement activities on the shift (if any events are organized).
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
- Offers clerical support to all operations and team managers
- Oversees different departments collaborating together to achieve high performance across the shifts
- Help troubleshoot any product problem or QA problem on shift
- Decrease staff call-in and increase morale
- Ensures adherence to internal procedures
The Team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things
- Studio operations teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, customer support and leadership
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome
- Constant feedback and support to individuals
- We value results over process and tools
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end
- 25 vacation days based on an FT contract
- Private health insurance
- Free parking