An operations project coordinator is responsible for monitoring and ensuring the delivery of projects that impact the Live Operations of On-Air Entertainment, ensuring that the operations meet the business standards and internal regulations with maximum productivity and efficiency. The operations project coordinator will manage related budgets and allocate resources accurately, maintaining a record of expenses and costs forecasting. They coordinate with the key stakeholders, discussing project adjustments or additional tasks as needed, and lead project execution and deliverables by determining the teams' needs and concerns, and enforcing strategic procedures.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Approximately 2 years of relevant and recent work experience in a similar position, with a strong focus on quality assurance, personnel development, coaching, and leadership preferably in Live Casino or iGaming;
- Excellent classroom communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent level of English language (verbal and written);
- Ability to evaluate processes within the department for continuous improvement;
- Flexibility, pro-activity, and collegiality;
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule (Shift work basis).
- Manage resource allocation to help maximize profit and focus on achieving the set goals.
- Manage the relationship with the key stakeholders with a scrum-oriented mindset in multiple countries.
- Manage performance KPIs to surpass the goals of first contact resolution, productivity, and quality of service.
- Lead the strategic assessment, contract negotiations, preparation, and implementation of projects.
- Develop operations documentation, QA, and test procedures.
- Collaborate with leadership teams to allocate staff to initiate across the infrastructure portfolio of projects.
- Design of cross-platform data movement architecture and mainframe systems.
- Lead regular delivery meetings, delivery planning, prioritize deliverables, and retrospect.
- Institute and enforce policies and procedures to facilitate the workflow.
- Facilitate technical review and design meetings with lead architecture design teams, operational support resources, and potential vendors.
- Quantify and enhance performance through the creation of KPI metrics reports and status reports to internal and external stakeholders.
The Team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- Studio operations teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, customer support, and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value teamwork, so the best candidates are team players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- 25 vacation days based on an FT contract;
- Private health insurance;
- Free parking.