C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga. Currently we are looking for Data Architect.
His role entails active participation/leadership in architecture consulting and development of enterprise solutions.
If you are team player and adherent of efficient architecture and highly professionally communicate with clients in global environment – we are waiting for you!
Personal skills and qualifications:
- Propose and implement solution for moving various data domains from on-premises monolithic Oracle DB to various storage types on public cloud (MS Azure)
- Ability to collect and analyze functional and non-functional data access requirements;
Hands-on experience with NoSQL storage solutions (Document, Key Value, Data Lake, Azure Storage);
- Excellent experience with SQL databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL);
- Hands-on experience with ETL process design and implementation and Data Transformation tools;
- Proficient understanding of horizontal data scalability principles;
- Extended knowledge of public cloud (Azure, Amazon) based storage platforms;
- Team player;
- Fluent English;
- Understanding of Latvian and Russian.
Will be considered as advantage:
- Hand-on experience developing highly loaded OLTP databases;
- Experience with BigData (Spark, Hadoop);
- Event Management (Kafka);
- Experience with BI and Analytics;
- Experience with Ontologies, Graph DBs and similar;
- Proactive and Reactive Performance Tuning (both SQL and NoSQL databases);
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle practices.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Collect, analyze and formalize functional and non-functional data access requirements;
- Based on collected requirements propose a design for possible storage options on Azure Cloud;
- Conduct various POCs to validate proposed storage solution design;
- Present POC outputs and proposed storage design to the architecture team and project stakeholders;
- Define detailed concept and implementation plan for migrating the data domains to the cloud;
- Participate in the implementation process along with development team. Provide technical leadership to the team.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
- areer growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: