On Air Entertainment is seeking a skilled Tier 2 Application Support Engineer to join our team who has a passion for improving patient care, serving customers and working with technology.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of how to measure and monitor service performance in terms of availability, quality and overall health;
- Basic Linux skills;
- Experience with monitoring solutions (Grafana, Prometheus, Grafana Loki);
- Previous experience supporting Java/Scala based applications would be beneficial but not essential;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, creativeness, honesty;
- Communication Skills;
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Ability to work shifts (nights shifts included)
- Incident Handling:
- Troubleshooting/investigation of incidents & problems;
- Communication with relevant teams (internal, external), to ensure timely handling of the incidents;
- Creating and maintaining incident reports with all the relevant details, timelines, analysis and actions.
- Logs Analysis:
- Logs analysis and assistance in investigations during incidents and requests from relevant teams;
- Collaborate with developers and administrators to ensure full understanding of all logs shipped to centralized log management solution.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Health insurance;
- Trainings and conferences support.