Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
Project Coordinator as part of Project Management Office at Evolution is expected to efficiently coordinate cross-functional, multi-site change requests within agreed scope, budget and timelines. As well as support Project Managers with tasks within larger projects. Projects are usually aimed at the development of existing Evolution studios as well as the development of new ones.
The role requires the ability to work independently while being 100% aligned with other concurrent projects run by the department
- Be responsible for change requests in existing studios
- Be responsible for coordinating and planning relocation of tables
- Be responsible for creating accurate cost estimates for the tasks performed when needed
- Support Project Managers with tasks within larger projects
- Assist with internal and external communication
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications
- Higher education, Bachelor degree (Technical/Business/Engineering or IT field will be considered as advantage)
- Previous experience in Project management is necessary
- Ability and passion to work in a hyperdynamic work environment where priorities often change
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) at all levels within organization and external parties
- Excellent administration skills including management of project artefacts and their traceability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A challenging, creative and friendly work environment in an international team of professionals
- The chance to be involved in international projects that have never been executed before in the business niche
- The chance to learn new things about Evolution and work with our International Operations
- Health insurance
- International career opportunities