Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
Project Manager as part of Project Management Office at Evolution is expected to efficiently execute cross-functional, multi-site projects within agreed scope, budget, and timelines. Projects are usually aimed at the development of existing Evolution studios as well as the development of new ones.
Project Manager is expected to manage complex projects. The role requires the ability to work independently while being 100% aligned with other concurrent projects run by the department.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget and project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Plan and assure quality assurance for project deliverables
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Provide pro-active stakeholder management
- Be visible, vocal and objective
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
- Closely work together with assigned persons for implementing projects/tasks from other departments
- Organize communication with third parties participating in the project
- Participate in testing and implementation of project results in a manner, which is in accordance with procedures
- If necessary, to prepare the documentation of products, procedures and programs.
- Higher education
- 2+ years’ experience in Project Manager’s position
- Obtained PMP, PRINCE 2 or other equivalent certificate will be considered and an advantage
- Previous experience in Technical/Business/Engineering project management will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability and passion to work in a hyperdynamic work environment where priorities often change
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to details even under pressure
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Competence in leading cross-department teams and managing multiple projects at once.
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development
- Challenging work within a dynamic international team
- The chance to be involved in international projects that have never been executed before in the business niche
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.