Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Design test plans and test cases to validate new products and improve existing products
- Analyze and identify potential problems with hardware being developed in regards to installation, maintenance and reliability
- Analyze most common failure modes of equipment in production and give feedback on possible improvements
- Provide second tier support to Equipment Support Team
- Provide testing procedures to determine functional errors and defects in the system.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (mechanical, industrial engineering or similar)
- Hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting and testing hardware
- Desirable Autodesk Fusion 360 knowledge
- At least A2 (Basic user) level of English knowledge
- High sense of responsibility, attention to detail, quality and consistency
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development
- Challenging work within a dynamic international team
- The chance to be involved in international projects that have never been executed before in the business niche
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.