About us & position:
SIA Ibanpay is specializing in provision of outsourced services in the areas of customer support, customer relationship management, change control, risk management, data gathering & filing and payment processing.
We are grateful to announce a new position in our Risk Monitoring Department - Digital Customer Experience Specialist.
We are looking for someone who is very skilled in the use of English language and who’s superpowers are strong analytical thinking skills and detail-orientation.
Your workday will consist of:
- Review and manage clients’ complaints in a variety of social media and platforms
- Explain and educate customers on product functionality and refer them to relevant documentation
- Keep customers regularly updated throughout the investigation of complaints and issues
- Work and correspond effectively within the Risk Monitoring Department
- Escalate suggestions on different topics to the relevant departments on behalf of the customers
- Prepare training and knowledge material for the customer facing staff
The ideal candidate will have excellent written English communication skills with high attention to detail and followed character attributes:
Problem Solver: Deal with complaints raised by customers and protect Company’s reputation. Help to identify problems and propose solutions.
Communicator: Communicate simple and moderate subject matter in an effective manner through strong written methods. Help to build relationships with customers and team members.
Self-motivated: Accept responsibility and work independently with moderate to little direction or guidance.
Professional, but Fun: Deliver world-class customer experiences and enjoy extracurricular activities.
Empathetic: Help to identify and understand the challenges faced by customers and coworkers. Promote an environment of positive communication and open dialogue.
Team Player: Establish positive relationships demonstrating reliability and respect to customers and team members.
Agile: Work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams. Demonstration of self-management and great attention to detail in order to complete projects in a timely manner
We are grateful to deliver for you the best employee experience and we offer:
- Excellent training & onboarding course
- Valuable work experience in a multicultural dynamic environment
- First-hand experience in international e-wallet and credit card projects
- Competitive salary – based on your skills, experience and competencies
- Private health insurance, straight after successful probation
- Regular fun and interesting corporate events (online & offline)
- Modern workplace and free monitored parking
- Partly remote work opportunities
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
Please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1000 – 1200
Beigu termiņš: 15.07.2022
Beigu termiņš: 22.07.2022
€ 1500 – 3800
Beigu termiņš: 21.07.2022