Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Organize travel arrangements and/or provide traveling assistance to all Evolution Group employees
- Deal with employee complaints and issues regards business travels
- Maintain statistical and financial records, perform analysis on costs and tendencies
- Maintain & implement unified policies and procedures; make efforts to optimize process workflows efficiently using technology
- Constantly look for improvements at the same time looking for cost efficiency
- Attend travel seminars/webinars/related exhibitions to remain updated on travel trends
- Educate travelers to ensure best possible business travel experience
- Accommodate travelers in appropriate hotels/apartments for reasonable costs
- Cooperate with agencies where & if required
- Collaborate with Purchasing team and People Mobility Specialist where & if required.
- 2 years of proven experience in the field
- Secondary (higher, special etc.) education
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- High sense of responsibility
- Data analysis skills with ability to produce reports, KPIs
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Good organizational, administrative and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development
- Challenging work within a dynamic international team
- The chance to be involved in international projects
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.