OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
We are looking for a smart, disciplined, results-oriented, analytical individual to join our team and help us build, measure, and improve our marketing campaigns.
Do you possess a love for numbers and a passion for finding the answers hidden within them? Are you interested in digital marketing and want to know what inspires a customer to make a purchase? Do you want to make a positive impact on the world?
Then consider joining our in-house Paid Search Team directly managing our Adwords & Amazon PPC accounts. You will be executing day-to-day tactics to increase revenue, traffic, conversion and maximize return on ad spend across several company brands.
You will be managing campaign budgets, keyword bids, analyzing data, insights, delivering regular reports to measure and improve overall marketing strategy effectiveness.
Previous experience in a similar role is NOT REQUIRED, but will be considered as a BIG PLUS. We will provide you with a full training.
We work in the US, UK, and Canada markets. English must be fluent.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Eat, breathe, and live data. Identify key trends in data to figure out what's working so that we can scale it and what isn't working so that we can refine it
- Plan, manage and execute Google Adwords & Amazon PPC tactics: create PPC campaigns according to the best practices, manage budgets effectively, optimize keyword and target bids
- Perform keyword research and competitor analysis
- Monitor and optimize ad spend, ROI, ROAS, CTR, conversions, and other key metrics
- Brainstorm and implement new ideas to drive client engagement and acquire new customers
- Collaborate with our graphical designer team to create engaging ads
- Deliver weekly and monthly performance reports
- Stay educated on Adwords & Amazon PPC industry changes & trends
- Participate in weekly meetings to review PPC performance and priorities
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Fluency in the English language (writing, reading, listening)
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training
- Strong quantitative, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong MS Excel skills. Data analysis and pivot tables is a second nature to you
- Detail-oriented person, who can follow & create operational systems
- Get stuff done type of person who is outcome-focused, takes initiative and makes things happen, offers options and solutions, not excuses
- Comfortable in a fast paced small business environment where priorities may quickly change
- 1-2 years of work experience in a similar role is a plus, although not required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Workplace in a modern office in Jauna Teika with the nice views of Riga
- Salary starting from 1500 - 2500 EUR per month bruto (before tax)
- Yearly bonus
- 4 weeks yearly paid vacation
- Health and dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits & coffee
- Relaxing resting room to take breaks
- Friendly team & work environment
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!
- This job offer is a full-time position in our headquarters office situated in Riga, Latvia;
- This position is only for full-time employees during the working hours 8:00 — 17:00;
- Currently, we are not considering remote applicants or applicants from outside the EU or those that do not have the required visa to work full-time in Latvia.