Mission statement of software developers is to implement software according to business requirements while following the best practices and latest development trends. The end product must conform to technical standards and meet the targets set by the customer. Outstanding developers can use variety of skills to tackle complex problems. Solutions are finished “completely” and can be used repeatedly. At the same time the best developers find time to continuously improve their skills and learn to use the latest tools at their disposal.
You will be responsible for:
• Planning and designing system elements
• Development and integration of software components
• Production of unit tests and required technical documentation
You will need:
• Previous experience in WEB, back-end and (preferably) database development
• At least 1 year experience with .NET (C#) and (preferably) SQL
• Result oriented mindset and ability to effectively manage you time
• Analytical thinking and ability to logically explain own thought process
• Willingness to expand your knowledge and use new concepts in practice
• At least two finished courses of higher education in IT
• The ability to successfully combine IT studies and work projects (if you are a student)
We will offer:
• Supportive work environment and highly professional colleagues
• Comfortable office in the center of Riga
• Progressive salary according to work performance
• Opportunity to work on socially important and large scale projects
• Exciting career opportunities and support in gaining industry certificates
• Elastic working time including partly remote work
Please send the CV and the application letter to apply.
Selected candidates will be invited for interviews.