You will join a curious and energetic team of professionals and take part in the digital journey of DNB and their customers, developing future customer insights and experiences using the Microsoft Power Platform. As a Microsoft Power Platform Developer, you will research problems, and plan solutions to meet business needs using Power Apps, Power Automate, and other parts of the Power Platform, all while ensuring good performance, high availability, and adequate security of the relational data sources.
You will work with projects across the DNB group, delivering end-to-end automation solutions, and be a part of a team with project managers and business unit representatives who together find the best solutions for our customers. Your main responsibilities will be leading the development, testing, and production setting of processes, but will also give outstanding support to citizen developers across the group. In addition to that, you will take part in the continuous improvement and maintenance of existing processes.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Taking lead developer’s position in Microsoft Power Platform projects;
- Contributing to evaluating the automation potential of business processes;
- Validating and optimizing the technical design, code, and usability;
- Performing UAT tests in collaboration with relevant business units;
- Deploying and stabilizing processes;
- Improving processes that already exist in production;
- Maturing business representatives within Microsoft Power Platform.
- 2+ years with hands-on experience with Microsoft Power Platform components (incl. Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Platform governance structure;
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of enterprise-scale apps;
- Basic knowledge within Microsoft Azure and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365Experience with automation projects and implementations;
- Ability to work on your own and in a team-oriented environment;
- Problem-solving- and excellent communication skills;
- A great interest in new technologies and innovation.
- Ability to create custom connectors for MS Power Automate.
- Relevant certificates and courses include:
- PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform functional consultant;
- PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker;
- PL-900 Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals;
- PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer;
- PL-600: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect;
- MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals;
- AZ-900: Azure Fundamentals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferably Computer Science or Information Systems.