Winfinity is a fast-growing international company with focus on world-class solutions for the most amazing brands in the world in iGaming sector. Through excelling in service and performance our intention is to deliver high value customer interactions. We passionately create extraordinary solutions every day with a workflow that includes high levels of collaboration and excellence. Our team is our differentiator, and we love adding new talent to the roster. We are always trying, learning, and innovating how to change rules of the game and create something unique. That is why we are always welcome to see superstars in our Family. By embracing innovation, we continually seek to amaze the people we work with, so we are always thinking about our colleagues, we honour the promises made to our Employees. We are investing in people and the environment we work in as we have one of the most interesting projects in a wide variety of industry and we believe that human capital – best capital for business.
Are you willing to be on the same vibe with your employer? Become a part of a friendly team with solid cultural values? Then you came across the right job ad! Winfinity, a cutting-edge live casino solutions provider, is looking for a talented and experienced Service Support Specialist (Tier 2) to join our technical support team in Riga, Latvia.
What will You do?
• Provide assistance to Service Desk agents on basic technical problems
• Investigate escalated tickets
• Collaborate with various team members to resolve incoming incidents within the SLA timers
• Solve advanced technical issues
• Manage arised incidents on production environment
• Process incoming service requests
• Prepare postmortem incident reviews
• Manage internal knowledgebase
What do we expect from you?
• Basic Linux system knowledge (ssh, grep, curl, jq)
• Advanced Kibana skills
• Experience with Grafana and Prometheus
• Skilled with Jira Software & ITSM, Confluence administration
• Networking basics (REST API/HTTP)
• Know how to query SQL and NoSQL databases
• Good English and Russian, both verbal and written
• Honest, reliable and analytical mindset
• Ability work independently under pressure
• Open to day and night shifts
What do we offer?
• A friendly and supportive environment to work in
• Career and personal development opportunities
• State-of-art office in the city center
• Free parking
• Health insurance
• Free manicure or barber service
• Free gym membership
• Fairly the best coffee you've ever tried