Are you looking for role where can combine Scrum mastering skills with technical knowledge?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Ensure service maintenance compliance to internal standards
- Follow up and ensure fulfilment of set KPI targets
- Coach team and its members in Agile values, self-organization and cross functionality to increase efficiency and performance
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and events as requested or needed
- Addressing impediments and ensure its hindering
- Basic SQL knowledge and ability to read and understand Java code
- Experience in service maintenance or software engineering will be advantage
- Experience in coaching preferably development teams
- Understanding of Scrum, Kanban and SAFe
- Solution oriented and analytical mindset
- Proficient English in written and oral
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
You will get opportunity to join cross-border agile team who is delivering challenging projects. If you are energized by taking challenges when combining scrum mastering practices with precise technical tasks and responsibilities, You are the right person we are looking for. You will be valued and supported by highly professional teammates. In our team we value openness, quality and commitment and we know how important is to have fun at work." Agnese Andersone, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 22.05.2022. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1800-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.