Are you passionate about sustainability, data analysis and would like to support Swedbank corporate customers in their sustainable transformation journey?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Execute Sustainability analysis in close collaboration with corporate client executives and clients, initiating data collection from the customers, analysis, summarising, presenting conclusions;
- Support Swedbank Corporate Client Executives during credit reviews, strengthening competence lift within the Corporate banking and dialogue with clients in sustainable transformation - enhancing sustainability analysis;
- Be involved in calculation of Corporate customers footprint and work with data;
- Serve as a know-how bridge between country needs and Baltics.
- You have to love all about green and be passionate about preserving Planet A for genarations to come;
- University degree in the field of Sustainability, Economics, Finance, Project Management;
- Proficiency in Sustainable Finance, Taxonomy and Sustainability in general;
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment and deliver results;
- Self-starting mindset with ability to learn fast and think outside the box – you should know what’s happening before we do;
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication, excellent presenting skills;
- Expertise in different industries (with main focus on sustainability challenges and opportunities);
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communications, good presenting skills in both LV and ENG languages.
- Develop effective partnerships across the organization - good skills in stakeholders management and communication.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"If you are best at sustainability – come and join our team and ... participate in the sustainable transformation journey of the financial industry. By integrating sustainability in everything we do, from strategy setting, risk management, offering creation to disclosure, we can create an impact and not only to support our customers in identifying new opportunities on the market, but also helping society in general to ensure the better future.”, Jevgenijs Ivanovs, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 20.05.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2100-3100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.