Join our team as a Risk Governance & Framework Manager!
Our culture is built based on our core belief that we are changing lives through banking – Luminor is here to empower people to make smart financial decisions. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
The Risk Governance & Framework Manager will be joining the Enterprise Risk Management Unit within Luminor's Financial Risk Department, which bundles key risk processes and tools that extend across all risk areas – including the Risk Appetite Framework, Stress Testing, ICAAP & ILAAP, Recovery and Resolution planning as well risk reporting to key business stakeholders.
Our mission is to build and maintain efficient risk management frameworks and processes and support Luminor’s business and growth, whilst ensuring that we remain within our risk appetite and regulatory requirements. We are thinking out of the box and provide a second view on the bank’s business strategy. It is challenging, but truly exciting work with a big impact for the bank. You would be part of a collaborative and supportive team that will encourage you to create and implement new ideas
- Developing and driving Luminor’s group-wide Risk Management Framework, including ownership of relevant internal policies and processes e.g. Risk Policy and Strategy, Risk Identification process, Risk Appetite Framework, Stress Testing Framework, and many more
- Supporting on the collation of identified material risks and their mapping to and analysis of relevant key risk drivers
- Integration of Climate and ESG risks in the Risk Management Framework
- Running bank-wide risk assessments and supporting on various deliveries for e.g. ICAAP, ILAAP, SREP as well as Recovery Plan and Resolution Planning activities
- Collaborating with a wide network of colleagues in and outside the Risk Division to provide holistic risk analyses on capital and business risks, including connecting current news events and macroeconomic developments to assess their potential impact on Luminor
- Proactively coordinating developments of Luminor’s limit system, including its setup and calibration as well as defining unified monitoring and reporting practices
- Supporting the preparation of, and response to, oversight reviews of Luminor’s risk management framework (i.e. regulatory or internal audit reviews)
- Ensuring compliance with external and internal regulations by identifying gaps, issues, and improvement areas
- Preparing information (also in a form of presentations) for senior management on the above-mentioned frameworks (these include submissions to management and supervisory board committees)
- Leading internal workshops and trainings on relevant regulations and processes
Skills and experience:
- Higher educational degree, preferably in business, finance, economics or legal
- Integrity combined with high professional standards, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate with stakeholders of various seniorities
- Business acumen
- Proactive attitude: proposing initiatives and developing new ideas
- Project management skills and structured way of working
- Excellent analytical skills and a holistic mindset
- Team player attitude and business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English language
- Any previous experience in risk management, ICAAP/ILAAP, RAF or working knowledge of relevant regulatory frameworks is considered a strong asset
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and unique opportunities, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- Pan-Baltic teams where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- A salary range for this position at 2000-3400 EUR (Gross), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 13th of...