Are you passionate about spreading the mindset of CI/CD and automation?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design, develop and maintain CI/CD related tools and services for development teams (Gradle plugins, Pipelines, Jenkins, SonarQube);
- Integrate pipelines with different systems enabling end-to-end automation;
- Fully automate provisioning of development environments;
- Work alongside with Software Engineers who embrace challenges, value growth and learning;
- Empower application developers by designing and creating one of a kind working environment.
What is needed in this role:
- Development experience on JVM platform (Java, Kotlin, Groovy);
- Understanding of continuous integration (Git, build automation);
- Experience in Linux administration and container platform is considered as an advantage;
- Good communication skills (also in English);
- Being a proactive and solution-oriented person.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, dedicated to make a real impact by being the driving force of CI/CD in Swedbank. In addition to responsibility and freedom, we give you possibility to grow and expand your technical and personal skills. You will have the unique chance to impact all customers in Baltic states by empowering our professional development teams.” Siim Siemann, your future leaderWe look forward to receiving your application by 29.05.2022.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-4250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.