Join our team as a Lending IT Business Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
Can you translate business needs to requirements, identify swiftly achievable opportunities, apply analytical thinking by finding the quickest solution?
Can you organize work for yourself and the others, facilitate problems solving and lead conversations with IT and business in same room when discussion is running about lending products’ development, initiatives for business growths or credit risks and compliance?
If yes, you can – then we are looking for YOU to join our friendly and passionate Lending Systems Unit team within the Retail Lending & Insurance Department in Luminor. We are responsible for implementation of various Lending products solutions for entire bank in Baltic region.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities.
What You Will Do:
- Design, lead and facilitate business and solution requirements (incl. functional, non-functional, data, process, UI design, etc.) for Lending domain
- Work together with lending business stakeholders to gather information and views and manage linked communications to engage the stakeholders during the requirements engineering process and other project activities
- Work closely with IT development, release management, testing teams to prioritize new functionality and change tickets
- Perform or support user acceptance testing
- Manage small projects: developing project plans and estimations, monitoring deliverables to ensure timely completion of projects
What We Expect:
- Experience in gathering, reviewing and analyzing business as well as technical requirements (functional and non-functional) in Lending or Finance sector IT projects
- Preferably a Bachelor degree in IT, Economics, Mathematics, Business Management or a related field
- Strong IT development process management understanding
- Analytical thinking and ability to make decisions quickly
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A history of leading or supporting successful projects
- Full proficiency in English and preferably also local language
What We Offer:
- Great working environment. Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and unique opportunities
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in Europe
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Benefits package. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- More vacation. An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to community, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that helps to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Pan-Baltic teams. Teams where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- Gross salary. 2500 - 3300 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 26th of May