About Cognizant Digital Shared Service
Our team of young professionals in the digital shared service team is providing continuous support to the Digital Shared Service project with one of Cognizant’s main clients.In 2021 the team started with the Digital Shared Service centre to support the digital initiatives from the (Professional) business. By centralizing and standardizing it’s expected that the shared service will run more effective.
Our objective is to grow the smart Digital Shared Service for the client in Latvia/Riga. The goal is to have better quality of service with parallel process improvement projects.
About the role
We are looking for someone who will be able to create, edit and maintain content in the content management system (CMS). Web experience will be important.
You will work with a team of marketeers who will provide input (text, images). You will make sure that the webpage is functioning correctly, but also to ensure that image size, positioning etc is in line with visual guidelines.
Our ideal candidate
• Experience in creating and managing forms and form handlers in CMS and Salesforce
• Able to maintain digital assets in the Digital Assets Management (DAM) system, incl. quality assurance
• Experience with maintaining product information in the Production Information Management (PIM) system, incl. quality assurance
• Experience in analyzing content/website performance using Google Analytics, and applying the findings
• 2 - 4 years’ experience in digital / web content management or relevant project experience with world-class organization
• Good understanding of content design, layout and quality of copy
• Eye for detail and experience with visual communication principles
• Ability to think critically about webpage design
What you can expect
• Competitive compensation package consists of base salary from 2300 - 2800 EUR gross/ monthly, annual bonus and monetary recognitions
Benefits package that encourages healthy living, well-being and desire to learn and grow:
• from the first working day available Life insurance and Health insurance plan which also includes dentistry, pharmacy coverage, various sports;
• compensation of optical glasses or contact lenses up to 180 EUR;
• accessing a smartphone and mobile subscription, as well free car parking or bike shelter;
• individual life coaching and mindfulness sessions;
• flexible working hours, and ability to work from home;
• various learning platforms with over 50,000 self-paced courses, books and other training resources;
• self-realization opportunities through outreach, committees and communities.