Are you self-driven, highly motivated finance industry expert able to drive teams? Have you worked in agile environment or project management and want to apply your skills in a business-critical area? We are now looking for a Development Coordinator within Group Risk, CAD team who will drive development work for Group Capital Adequacy Program.In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Plan, facilitate and drive analysis/design/build/test work cross the different Value Streams and organizations;
- Prepare and facilitate workshops and work processes, coordination of people;
- Identify and resolve key risks and potential delays;
- Outline test approach and plans cross Value Streams and organizations;
- Contribute to common program activities: forming ways of working, financial follow-up, time reporting, preparing meeting and status materials, etc.
- Be part of the team implementing a new solution for the capital adequacy process in Swedbank with one of the world class service providers for the banking industry;
- Work in an international environment with a professional and supportive team.
- Being highly motivated, self-driven and solution-orientated to promote and drive implementation and address new challenges in effective way;
- Experience in coordinating or project management in the finance, risk and/or IT area or relevant role in agile way of working;
- Good cooperation and communication skills, ability to lead the way;
- An academic degree in Business, Economics or Engineering;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of Finance or Risk management domain, IT change processes;
- Knowledge of Collaboration tools (Jira, SharePoint, Confluence, other), advantage.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
... get a challenging role in a great team of capital adequacy experts, where you can continue to grow as a professional. We expect ambition, proficiency, and self-leadership from our team; equally we strongly support a healthy work/life balance. We are always open to new ideas and innovations helping us to improve, and it is important for us to have fun at work." Kira Messner, your future leader
Recruitment manager: Kira Messner, +46 8 58592452
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58590288
SACO: Henrik Joelsson, +46 40 242508
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2550-3850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3000 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 09.07.2022
€ 2600 – 3300
Beigu termiņš: 16.07.2022
€ 1200 – 1750
Beigu termiņš: 06.08.2022