Our team is expanding, and we are looking to recruit a Cyber Security Specialist.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Passion for information security;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field;
- Experience in information security or related field;
- Experience with computer incident investigation processes and techniques;
- Experience with SIEM solutions and Vulnerability scanners;
- Experience with Linux, Windows and iOS Operating Systems;
- Experience with Cloud Security configuration best practices;
- Solid understanding of firewalls, proxies, antivirus, IDS and IPS concepts and best practices;
- Experience with OWASP Top 10 vulnerability identification and prevention;
- Interest in machine learning algorithms and statistics;
- Proficiency in scripting languages;
- Communications skills to document and share your findings;
- Working autonomously.
- Analyze and respond to security threats from Cloud Security and other security threat data sources (FW, Antivirus, IDS, etc);
- Perform investigation of security events and incidents;
- Develop SIEM reports, dashboards, alerts, real-time rules, etc;
- Document security breaches and assesses the damage they cause;
- Work with the security team, business units and IT to mitigate identified risks;
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing;
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management;
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards;
- Support the team in other security-related tasks.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Training and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work.