Are you passionate about Data Engineering and Data Warehousing?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Work in one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics;
- Be a part of an agile team focused on data warehouse development;
- Bring technical expertise and data engineering skills to our teams;
- Become an expert and learn best practices in business intelligence development;
- Work in a modern and dynamic international environment
- Check out our Tech Stack!
What you need in this role:
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing domain
- Experience with databases and SQL;
- Knowledge of data integration concepts and ETL;
- Relevant university degree or previous work experience within IT;
- Fluent in English language;
- Team-oriented, open-minded, communicative and eager to learn.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly building the world class data warehouse, and enjoy practicing agile way of working." Olgun Çakabey, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at the latest 20.06.2022.
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin, +46 (0)8 58 59 49 12
If you are employed in Latvia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 1800-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
If you are employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.