One of DNB’s Private Management Operations Department - Bilagsservice is looking for employees with Norwegian language knowledge. Bilagsservice is responsible for handing out transaction overviews, vouchers, and other types of documents and customer information to PM, BM, and LCI customers, lawyers, and public agencies such as the Tax Administration, the Police, and NAV, other banks, and various departments in DNB. The team currently consists of 20 specialists including senior specialists.
- Provide customer bank transaction documents to public agencies upon their request;
- Provide customer bank transaction documents to PM, BM, and LCI customers, lawyers, etc. upon their request;
- Perform daily incoming requests from different institutions;
- Provide transaction overviews, account statements, payment receipts, and other client documents by using the appropriate system according to the situation;
- Execute tasks in line with defined process descriptions according to Norwegian laws, regulations, guidelines, and other orders in DNB;
- Abide by the bank regulations and internal policies of confidentiality.
- Norwegian language skills B2;
- Willingness to learn bank operations and work in the bank service center;
- Ability to follow internal policies, process manuals, and work according to internal procedures;
- Proficiency in working with MS Outlook, Word, Excel;
- Experience working with any IT systems considered an advantage;
- Good understanding of process confidentiality;
- Experience working in the office environment is considered an advantage.
- Five additional annual days off;
- Health insurance and accident insurance;
- Gym facilities in DNB office building;
- Hybrid work type;
- Home office equipment;
- Covered phone tariff plan;
- Ergonomic workplace;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Psychological consultations (if required);
- Coffee, tea, fruits & berries.