Join our team of professionals if you are passionate and experienced B2B sales expert.
- Excellent business communication and interpersonal communication skills;
- Experience in working with clients and deal-making;
- Pro-active, empathetic, highly-motivated and self-confident person;
- Self-disciplined and highly-responsible person;
- Improvement-oriented leader striving for constant development;
- Excellent English skills (both verbal and written);
- Ability to go on business trips;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google docs, G-mail services, CRM system usage;
- Russian knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
- B2B sales experience;
- Experience in working on exhibitions;
- Proven track records of successfully completed deals;
- Work experience in Gambling/Betting/IT/Fintech.
- Management of your own team of sales managers, development of sales department and increase of team’s productivity;
- Maintenance of flawless process oversight for all aspects of the sales’ cycle from the first meetings and demonstrations till building long-term relationships with clients;
- Usage of our sales’ tools to guarantee team’s efficiency and it’s interractions;
- Transformation of our strategic goals into tactical daily recommendations for the team based on the insights you get from the sales track;
- Active participation in international exhibitions and professional events, travelling abroad during a year (on any continent / to any country);
- Active expansion of clients’ base;
- Business negotiations, sales, deal-making and preparations of agreements;
- Active cooperation with marketing, legal and financial departments;
- Work with business-cases and it’s possible solutions that guarantees deal consummation;
- Organization of commercial offers;
- Client-management of our CRM system;
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Competitive salary (depending on professional level of candidate);
- Opportunity to work from Riga or Limassol offices with modern technologies, equipment and the most coolest colleagues in the world;
- Flexible working time;
- Paid sick leave and vacation leave.
- Office in Riga:
- Health insurance;
- Free parking.
- Office in Limassol:
- Buffet lunches.