Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject – if you’re looking for a meaningful job in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will lend a hand in integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in a position of ERTMS CCS Engineer.
The primary responsibilities of the ERTMS CCS (Control, Command and Signalling) subsystems Engineer will be to serve in a lead technical role including planning, analysis, functional, conceptual and technical design, design review, work supervision and commissioning of the CCS subsystems, as well as functional and technical interfaces with the other elements of the railway infrastructure. The geographical field of competence covers the whole Rail Baltica project corridor, in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professional colleagues
- Salary from 4000 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You to
- Lead complex technical analysis and design review of CCS subsystems for Rail Baltica line
- Elaborate and review of functional and technical requirements, develop and review technical solutions, specifications, cost estimates
- Assign work and review deliverables produced by designers and/or suppliers, develop scopes of work and engineering fee estimates
- Participate in the preparation of technical specifications and participate at the RB Rail AS public procurement committees
To succeed, you should have
- 5+ years’ experience in railway systems engineering, design, supervision and acceptance, in
infrastructure manager, engineering company or signalling supplier for at least one of the
> ERTMS (ETCS Level 1 or Level 2 and GSM-R)
> Traffic management system
> Passenger information systems (PIS, PAS, ticketing, etc.)
- Experience in high speed (> 200 km/h) line railway engineering is a plus
- Knowledge of railway operational processes
- Understanding of requirements of Technical Specifications for Interoperability (TSI CCS, TSI PRM)
Any RB Rail AS office in Tallinn or Riga
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “ERTMS CCS Engineer” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: email@example.com by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (forrecruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/