- At least 2 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Work experience with learning & development, leadership development, performance management, succession planning and talent management processes is an advantage
- Experience with IT Systems, infrastructure and learning platforms is an advantage
- Experience with Engineering is an advantage
- Awareness of compliance trainings is an advantage
- Experience with engagement surveys is an advantage
- Planning and organizing, prioritizing the tasks
- Building relations with internal and external stakeholders and meeting customer needs
- Analytical and quality check skills
- Negotiation skills
Learning & Development:
- Participate in collecting, analyzing and executing the employees’, people managers’ and business leaders’ development needs;
- Support the establishment and delivery of internal trainings and other learning activities.
Maintain various online and digital learning and development platforms, portals and websites.
- Curate the learning content.
- Establishing a cooperation with local and global vendors for developing and tailoring Evolution-specific learning activities, courses and programs.
- Support with employees’ travel arrangements for onsite trainings, conferences and other learning events.
- Register and maintain the employees’ L&D activities in the database
- Prepare the needed static and analytical reports.
Performance Development and Talent Management:
- Support with the implementation of the Performance Development and related processes.
- Support with launching, communicating and collecting the performance feedback.
- Support with the launch of the Engagement Surveys, guide and coach the managers within the Engagement process
Mandatory and compliance Trainings
- Support with communication and launching of mandatory and compliance trainings.
- Make periodic completion reports and support the local leadership on ensuring the high completion rate.
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Friendly and fun team of self-driven individuals
- Non-trivial challenges
- Endless opportunities for personal development
- Health benefits and other perks