MSC strongly believes that dedicated personnel resources are the key to commercial success, therefore they care for their people and their satisfaction and loyalty. MSC is looking for a motivated team player who enjoys working in recruitment, helping people, and building a positive environment. The HR team consists of 4 team members. Recruitment Specialist joining the team will take care of active open positions in MSC Shared Service Centre Lativa.
- Support the recruitment process by arranging phone and online interviews;
- Follow-up on recruitment status;
- Act as an advisor to managers and team leaders;
- Maintain and update employee records and prepare HR related reports;
- Support Employer branding, Onboarding activities and launch different trainings
- Self-confident and have high-level communication skills;
- A good team player;
- Well organized and have strong time management skills;
- Able to handle sensitive situations and maintain a high degree of confidentiality;
- Confident in problem-solving and decision making;
- Committed to continuous learning;
- Fluent in Latvian and English.
- International experience in a global company;
- Flexibility and ability to work in a modern, dynamic business industry;
- A modern and green office where people of diverse backgrounds enjoy working together;
- Internal Activity Club, teambuilding events, and other social activities;
- Training and personal development;
- Insurance including dentist and psychologist;
- Extra vacation days;
- Fresh fruits, lunch coupons, coffee, and tea in the office.