Release Management Specialist
This is the job.
- Coordinate release cycles across multiple cross dependent applications;
- Coordinate Go-Live activities including development and execution of the deployment plans and checklists;
- Analyze dependencies between multiple software entities;
- Analyze and mitigate timeline and dependency related risks;
- Maintain release schedule for multiple services and ensure information exchange and alignment across key parties and vendors;
- Coordinate development of scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms;
- Continuously work on improvements in the release process;
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews.
- Previous release and/or project management experience;
- Advanced knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills (English);
- Good understanding of process management principles and concepts;
- Fundamental knowledge of MSSQL (selects, jobs, scheduling, SQL agents);
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server;
- Experience in working with deployment and automations;
- Knowledge of programming concepts.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 EUR to 3300 EUR
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Do you know anyone working in Intrum Global Technologies? Reach out to them about the Referral process on Workday.