What do we expect from you?
- Proven work experience as a Windows Administrator;
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance;
- Ability to create scripts in PowerShell;
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN;
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms;
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Good analytical and communication skills.
What will you do?
- Install and configure software and hardware;
- Manage network servers and technology tools;
- Set up accounts and workstations;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Troubleshoot issues and outages;
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls;
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models;
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies;
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
What do we offer?
- A friendly and supportive environment to work in
- Career and personal development opportunities
- State-of-art office in the city center
- Free parking
- Free manicure or barber service
- Health insurance
- Free gym membership
- Fairly the best coffee you've ever tried