Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for meaningful work in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will lend a hand in integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Cost Manager.
The main responsibilities will include building an understanding of the common tool sets used on Rail Baltica project, developing critical thinking skills to interrogate data and information and data analytics capabilities.
Cost Manager shall be able to manage projects of limited complexity or participating in the delivery of medium/high complexity projects/programmes under direction as well as to work within multidisciplinary teams and contribute towards analysing trends using numerical and statistical techniques.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professionals
- Salary from 2700 EUR gross (before taxes).
We will entrust You to
- Developing detailed cost plans based on extensive knowledge and experience from past projects and use these cost plans to manage and report cost and budget issues as well as help managing any deviations
- Overseeing quantity surveying, cost and contract management, budget analysis and value engineering
- Stakeholder management including public and private clients, government agencies and international stakeholders
- Ability to estimate at conceptual, programming and detailed level
To succeed, you should have
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- 8+ years implementing cost control processes for the infrastructure industry
- Experience in delivering large-scale projects that may include large scale light-rail and high-speed railway projects.
- Preferably certification from main international organization like AACE International, Guild of Project Controls, RICS
- CBA & Capex experience
Full time located in Vilnius or Riga.
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “Cost Manager” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (forrecruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/