- 2 years+ experience with Facebook advertising;
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook and Instagram marketing best practices;
- Ability to multitask & work in a fast-paced environment;
- “Team player” attitude & proactive approach to task execution;
- Fluent English, excellent copywriting & communication skills;
- Proficiency in German and/or French to be considered an advantage.
- Launch new Social Media advertising campaigns to our global, million-strong follower community on Facebook & Instagram;
- Oversee ongoing campaigns, optimize performance & manage budget;
- Track campaign results & deliver performance reports to stakeholders;
- Analyze results data & turn insights gained into actionable recommendations;
- Collaborate closely with Social Organic/Influencer team;
- Stay on top of the latest trends and know-how in Social Media advertising.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in an international company with an office in Riga city center;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after the probationary period (3 Months);
- Other benefits will be disclosed during interviews.