WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Excellent SQL knowledge and knowledge of query optimization best practices;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of ETL concepts and design;
- Hands-on working experience with Pentaho Data Integration;
- Experience of using Python is considered a plus;
- Strong problem-solving skills and be able to take requirements forward into innovative and practical solutions;
- Good knowledge of English - written and spoken.
- Supporting further cloud-based DWH development by creating data integrations from various data sources and optimizing DWH structure;
- Monitoring and maintaining existing ETL processes;
- Ensure high data quality, integrity, and timely availability to data warehouse users;
- Support colleagues in providing necessary input for BI and Data Science solution development.
- A job in an international, owner-managed company with an office in Riga city center;
- The possibility of remote work/home office;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after the probationary period (3 Months);
- Other benefits will be disclosed during interviews.