Giraffe360 is an international growth-driven startup with a subscription service that enables real estate agents and brokers to sell properties online. We provide a camera that scans properties to create high-resolution photos, virtual tours, and high-accuracy floor plans. Our AI-based solution produces content that is managed and distributed all over the web.
In 2019 and 2020 Giraffe360 has been selected as one of the top 100 Property Technology solutions in Europe and is servicing real estate agencies in 30 countries across the world. The company has raised more than £5M of venture funding and employs more than 160 people.
You will be working mainly in vanilla JS/TS, improving performance and implementing new features as part of our core product.
- Develop user-friendly web applications;
- Write clear, readable and maintainable code;
- Proactively review and test the work of yourself and others;
- Independently propose improvements and create solutions;
- Participate in discussions with other team leads and team members;
- Research and recommend new technologies and emerging best practices;
- Lead, organise and oversee your team's work following Scrum methodology.
- Solid mathematical intuition, especially geometry;
- TypeScript experience will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with 3D rendering - WebGL or Three.js will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React and Next.js will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of Git;
- Ability to manage your time and tasks;
- Good written and spoken Latvian and English;
- Experience in team management;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Monthly salary 4000-6000 euro gross, depending on your work experience and skills;
- Opportunity to take part in an international growth-driven startup;
- All the resources required to perform your tasks;
- Flexible working hours;
- Professional development opportunity.
If you wish to be part of the Giraffe360 add your CV to “Apply”.
We will contact only those candidates, which will be nominated for the first online screening interviews.