- Coordinate the company's products integration and compliance-related activities with all involved stakeholders
- Manage projects through all phases of the software development life cycle in the Agile manner, including project initiation, requirements and specifications, architecture design, development and integration, testing, deployment, go-live and post-go-live activities
- Report on the progress of the projects to stakeholders
- Assisting Product Owners in defining new projects. Report identified potential business opportunities and process improvements
- Provide feedback, implement and manage process changes and interventions to achieve project outputs and general process continuous improvements
- Contribute to innovation and the adaptation of best practice standards
We expect you to have:
- Experience in delivering IT projects
- Some on-hands IT engineering experience: DevOps, systems or software.
- Experience of working in a modern development organization.
- Desire to understand relevant tech solutions in order to proactively improve the project.
- Great planning and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Gross monthly salary from 2600 EUR to 3800 EUR
- Health insurance
- Gym membership
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment
- The chance to be involved in international projects that have never been executed before in the business niche
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.